CO2 Laser Fabrication,
Parts & Engraving
Fast Turn-Around on Co2 Laser Fabrication Plus Large Format & Rotary Capabilities
The Specialized Machinery to Get the Job Done
Organizations in a wide range of industries use the CO2 laser manufacturing process to cut parts out of non-metal materials and engrave on both metal and non-metal materials, such as for plastic fabrication and engraving.
- 1 business day turn-around – For cutting or engraving services.
- Flat materials up to 36” x 48” – With tolerances plus or minus 0.005.
- Round materials from ¼” to 8” in diameter – With tolerances plus or minus 0.005, using our rotary function.
- Cutting non-metallic materials – Polycarbonate, Mylar, Ultem, specialty fabrics and more.
- Engraving metal & non-metallic materials – Plastics, metals, wood and glass.