CNC & Laser Fabrication
Tight Tolerance, Low Volume CNC & Laser Fabrication For Standard & Exotic Materials
Fast Turn-Around, Even on Jobs Others Can’t Handle
For CNC & Laser Fabrication and machining in California, I-Source Technical Services specializes in providing one week (or less!) turn-around for tight tolerance, low volume fabrication projects.
Our CNC & Laser Fabrication Capabilities Include:
- Laser cutting up to 24” x 30” – We can cut up to 0.062” thick stainless steel, and 0.100” thick for mild steel.
- CNC machining up to 30” x 70” – Our vertical milling machines are 3 and 4 axis.
- Tight tolerance work – Plus or minus 0.0005 on laser cutting, 0.002 for CNC machining.
- Precision metal parts – From 0.002” to 6” in thickness.
- Expertise with a wide range of materials – Ability to work with almost any metal, including titanium, Nitinol, aluminum, Durapole, Durastone, FR-4, beryllium copper, invar, kovar, Pomalux and mylar.
- Rapid prototyping – Backed by our unbeatable technical support.
- Polishing/finishing done in-house – To your specifications.